Saturday, July 18, 2009

Who's the King?

Once again, I think this post should be presented in English. This is my style, when posting stuff with more factual properties, I will be using English. I like posting in English, I type a lot faster with English. However, so far I only have two post with English, both related to Magic the Gathering. This time, it would be a little bit different.

Another my style thing, my title usually misleading, or never intend to allow the readers to know the content of what I'm going to present here. This time is the same. Who's the King? King of what? You must be wondering. Let me show you two link below

Sony Ericsson summarizes Q2 financially, loses more ground

Nokia Q2 financial report is out, shows improvement over Q1

Now you must be wondering, why I ask you to read the financial reports. Am I going to do a summary or what? Obviously I'm not. I no person in any financial or business major. My purpose is to tell those who still think Sony Ericsson is the best, is the leader, is the king of mobile phone business, he is no where near it. The financial report just proved this. Just because you and your friends are using Sony phones, just because you seen everyone around you are using it, just because you saw those people in shopping complex are using it, it doesn't make him the leader.


Base on the financial report, Sony has loses more ground, with a decline in shipped unit and a great loss. He really need some sort of ace to reboot on the next quarter. As I said in my previous post (not in english), Satio is his ace now, and Xperia Racheal is coming as well. Maybe it would help them reclaim the market.

On the other hand, Nokia with a total market share of 38%, increased shipped unit and profit prove to be promising. However, the overall performance still struct by the economic crisis, but at least he is still leading the market. So, for those who think Nokia is falling, this report proved the other way around.

My purpose for this post is to piss those who don't know anything, just live in their own world. Open your eyes and see for yourself. Who's the King?

No comments:

Post a Comment